7 PRC build

LkeAF

7 PRC w/ 22" Preferred Barrel Blanks barrel, Kelbly Atlas Tactical action w TT Diamond hanging off the bottom nestled in to an MDT HNT folder chassis and topped w a Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22 sitting in NF UL rings. Just finished barrel break in. Getting @ 2850 w 175 ELDX factory ammo and shooting @ .75 MOA or better. Now to start doing some loading....
IMG_9202.jpg
IMG_9203.jpg

Hey I'm building a 7prc right now and was really considering razor LHT. Just curious why you might swap the scope for an NX8? I own 2 Nx8's.

Hey I'm building a 7prc right now and was really considering razor LHT. Just curious why you might swap the scope for an NX8? I own 2 Nx8's.
Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. Vortex in general tend to have a reputation for being less durable than NF scopes. And I can attest to the durability of the NX8. In the same day last season, I literally slipped and landed on top of my rifle and then also dropped it onto scree from shoulder height. Late that same evening I bang/flopped a cow elk in her tracks at 465 yds. POI was exactly where it was supposed to be. So, that kinda sold me on the durability of NF in general. I've had and still have lots of Vortex products. I've sent back Rangefinders, spotting scopes, and rifle scopes to have warranty work done. I love that warranty. I just hate that I've needed to use it so much. So, long answer to your short question, I just have more faith in the durability and repeatability of the NX8.

Finally remembered to look at my notes. 6.1 lbs bare rifle. I'm working on another in 30 cal, but with an ARC CDG action that'll either be WM or PRC.