6x7 bull elk

Sendero_Man

Just after season closed in area 35 of Wyoming... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

rough score is 357 B&C, from his sheds the year before... 6x6 then. 51 3/4" beams and 48 1/2" spread.

456495.jpg

I am glad you didn't join the forum until after I had claimed to have killed a "BIG" 6X6. That guy makes mine look so puny.

That is an interesting picture because you can almost see the outline of the shoulder bones. My natural tendency is to shoot at exactly the shadow line behind the shoulder. It really took a lot of mental effort to move the crosshairs into the bone.

The big guy is not far from the trees either.

Here are a couple of his buddies. They were immediately behind him...to the right of the first pic... Nice bulls too ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

485467.jpg

Thanks Len, I have my BA in Photography from MSU, Bozeman MT.

I built houses thru college to pay for school. Now I build houses for a living and do a lot of Photography on the side. Own business for 12 years now. Residential Construction.... turn key homes, high end kitchens, custom decks, etc.

Great pics, if I could figure out how to post some, I would show you some of those bulls' cousins. Its good to see some fellow MSU alum out in long range cyberspace. Go Cats!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is a bull I found last fall. [image]http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2310191830101124213kzCwTU?vhost=good-times[/image]
GO CATS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts