6mm creedmore question

david g ranes

Is there a down side about building a 6creed on a Remington long action or can it be done with out causing chambering or ejection problems. David

contact Travis at TS Customs he builds quite a few 605-870-1567 he is a great guy and can build you a shooter, mine he built shoots 1/4 " groups at 200 yards

Is there a down side about building a 6creed on a Remington long action or can it be done with out causing chambering or ejection problems. David
I have several 308 based rifles built on long actions for shooting long heavy bullets and have had no trouble at all but the creed is a little shorter what you may do if it gives you trouble is buy a short action follower and spring and block off the back of the box

I have a short action hs precision dbm and the 6 creed shell of a friend of mines won't fit close but would cause problems. David

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.