• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm ARC brass and 6.5x47 Lapua brass

troupe

Looking for some 6mm ARC brass and some 6.5x47 Lapua brass. Let me know if you can spare some.

Thanks in advance.

Have a line on the 6.5x47, but still looking for the ARC. May try to find some Starline 6.5 Grendel to convert to 6 ARC as described.

Larry is to stupid on his Lapua prices. He can go to Africa on someone else's dollar, not mine. But thank you Sir for the reply.

FWIW you can fireform 220 Russian Lapua into 6 ARC. I have 2 rifles I run that in, and it works great, I mean, after all, it's pretty much a slightly improved 6ppc.

Thanks for the reply, I may pick up some 6.5 Grendel, it looks fairly easy to convert.

Starline or Lapua 6.5 grendel is a easy conversion, just a single pass through the 6ARC fl die, but as a heads up, from someone who has learned the hard way, take the guts out of the die first. After you get them sized, trim them, and run them back through with the expander back in place, unless you already expand separately. The 220 brass is just expand, load cheap bullets in the lands, and blast away.