• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6mm/284 Norma Brass from 6.5/284

SamSpade

50 pieces - 6mm/284 Norma brass that was made from 6.5/284, full length resized, neck turned just to uniform, 2nd firing, primer pocket and flash hole uniformed. This are loaded with 52gr of H4831 and 75gr VMax. Will ship loaded or unloaded, includes MTM case shown. $40 Shipped.

Also have set of dies with forming die for sale on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7217605745

normal_Norma6mm284.jpg

Velocity is 3650 out of 25" barrel. Have to look at my notes on OAL or measure one, not a home right now.

I tried emailing you but it came back failed delivery, so I will just paste it here. You can email me back at [email protected]. Sam, I asked about your ammo on LRH. I just got my 6-284 with a 14 twist broughton 5c barrel. I have not fired it yet. It is chambered to shoot untrimmed norma brass. How close to max are the loads you are selling? I was hoping to get closer to 3900fps out of the 70-75gr bullets. May not be possible, I dont know. What other powders have you tried? Also do you have starting loads for 65-75gr bullets as I cant find any info on this caliber? Let me know on what you are willing to take for the rounds and I may just use them to hunt with. Thanks for any info, Doug

You can find load data at: http://www.reloadersnest.com/index.asp

The Hornady newer manuals have loading data for the 6mm/284 but are mostly "lawyer" loads.

These are loaded less than max. You can get 70 grainers up to 4000 in most rifles if you watch your pressure signs. I have used Varget, H4895 and IMR4320, mostly using 4320 lately. You will need to see what your gun likes. No I will not take $30 shipped, I can shoot them myself then sell the brass on eBay and get more than $30 for 50 Norma cases.

what is the loaded neck diameter? if it is less than .274 then i will take them.

my e-mail is da28482003 at yahoo.com

I'm interested in buying some shells and I need to know how to get ahold of you to order them?