• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 65 PRC new ADG brass.

Good Morning Art,
According to the tracking # it's been a week since you received the 49 pieces of brand new 65 PRC brass I mailed to you. I have neither heard from you nor received payment. Please update me on what is transpiring. You may already have a payment in the mail?
Thanks, Lynn

Art, please accept my apologies. I think I sent this to the wrong person. There's a man in Washington that wanted my Nosler brass, but couldn't get his PayPal to work so I sent him the Nosler brass without payment and haven't heard back from him and was checking on it.

Please accept my most sincere apologies, Lynn

Hi Lynn, how much do I owe you for the brass.
I don't remember you telling me what you wanted for them.
sorry I tried to get back to you and for some reason
they wouldn't let me view the messages we had sent back and forth. Let me know and I will put a check in tomorrows mail.
Thanks again
Art

Hi Art, I thought I had sent this to the wrong person. Thanks for letting me know. I hope all is going well for you. If you think $49 + splitting the shipping is fair that would be good. I'm also OK with you deciding what's fair and sending that. I assure you no hard feelings at all if it is less than what I asked. I'm glad I found a home for it.
When you start reloading for the 65 PRC if I can be of any help I would be happy to assist if possible. I'm not a good typist so calling me would be better. There are so many soliciting phone calls just remind me that you bought the Nosler brass from me.
Thanks, Lynn

Ok Lynn sounds real good. I will send you $60. I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me out.
Thanks
Art

No problem, I'll leave you good feedback. Appreciate it. If you think it's to much it's ok to send less. Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. We kind of did this one on the fly!

Recent Posts