• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6 BR Barrel For Sale

Timeout

For Sale is a fluted Shilen barrel in 6 BR caliber, threaded for a 700 Rem action with standard lug. I had a qualified gunsmith bore scope it and his comment is that the barrel looks to be fired only just past the break in stage. There is magic marker writing on the barrel that indicates it had 76 rounds fired. The barrel is 18 5/8" long. It is 1.195" at the chamber end, with a straight taper down to .950", 1 in 14 twist. The fluting job is not the prettiest I've seen. My camera does a poor job, so I want to make this clear up front. I purchased this second hand as part of a packaga deal and have limited verifiable info from the seller. I do trust the gunsmith and this should make someone a great walk around varmint setup. Priced to sell at $150.00 TYD in the lower 48. Thanks for reading! PM with any questions. If you post an "I'll Take IT", please follow up with a PM.

Attachments

• DSCN1577.JPG
    DSCN1577.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Price drop. $135.00 TYD. Lowest I'll go. Surely someone can use a walk around Varmint Rifle in 6 BR! :)