6.5x47 build with pics and load data

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum but not new to the shooting world. I'm in the process of waiting for my 6.5x47L to get finished. So far I have 107, 120, and 130 grain bullets. However I can't seem to find any real max and mins for determining my load. I'm not asking anyone to share their pet loads, I just want to know the ranges that you have tried. I agree with the original post, in that I live in SW Pennsylvania and the temperature is forever changing. Therefor I prefer to use H4350, Varget, or even IMR4350. If you have any input on powder charge ranges for the components I listed above, please help me out! Anything is appreciated.

Dude...start your own thread rather than hi-jacking this one.

Not tryin' to be mean or anything...it's just the most efficient way for you to get the information you need.

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum but not new to the shooting world. I'm in the process of waiting for my 6.5x47L to get finished. So far I have 107, 120, and 130 grain bullets. However I can't seem to find any real max and mins for determining my load. I'm not asking anyone to share their pet loads, I just want to know the ranges that you have tried. I agree with the original post, in that I live in SW Pennsylvania and the temperature is forever changing. Therefor I prefer to use H4350, Varget, or even IMR4350. If you have any input on powder charge ranges for the components I listed above, please help me out! Anything is appreciated.

jdefranc938

For mine with 130 Berger or 123 gr. SHPBT......38.5 Varget at temps 90F and at 60F or lower 40 grs. Varget! If it shot any better I'd have an orgasm!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.