6.5x32 Vortex Fury for hunting

Jeremybj

Hey everyone,

I found a pretty sweet deal on a set of 6.5x32 Vortex Fury binos. I have looked through 10x42 Furys and was super impressed. With the Fury line no longer in production, all I can find is the 6.5x32's

I am looking for a mid/compact sized bino for hunting in western South Dakota, Montana, Colorado, and Wyoming. My question is will these have enough magification to make them worth while when I'm glassing in wide open areas, or should I pass on them and go with an 8 or 10 power set?

This october I bought a new diamondback binos, and had the chance to compare them to the leupold and nikon side by side and found the optics and warranty of the vortex to be the best of what was available for 239 bucks.

mine are 10X42 and found them to be the way to go, I hunt colorado every year for elk.

dont know the fury line, its difficult to fit a "bino bra" to mine.

right now I'm on the market for a PST riflescope, so you could say I'm convinced on the vortex line of optics.

Joe from Mexico.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.