• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 SAUM brass for sale as well as 7 Saum, 300 prc, 28 nosler, 7 rem mag, 300 win mag, 338 rum and more

Salmonhead

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We have some 6.5 SAUM brass for sale. These are our cosmetic blems. May include water spots, irregular mouths, small scratches or dings.
100 pcs with our hard plastic 20 count boxes, foam insert and silicone strap is $169. standard shipping is $25. combined shipping on mutiple batches doesn't increase that much.
19 lots of 100 pcs available

also have 300 prc, 7 rem mag, 300 win mag, 338 RUM, 6.5x284 Norma (norma manufacture 1sts), 28 nosler and likely some others.
Text is best with shipping address and name.
Phone calls work too.

Paul
616 299 1349

Last edited:
16 lots of 100 pcs available.

Attachments

• 20220720_114454.jpg
    20220720_114454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
7 SAUM is almost out. We do have some loaded ammo also if anyone is interested in that.

7 SAUM is spoken for.
Still have 6.5 SAUM, 6.5x284, 7 rem mag, 300 win mag, 300 prc, 338 rum, 338 edge

David @Salmonhead is a phenomenal and a very knowledgeable person, did I also mention he is a joy to talk too? He is a very humble person and a very nice guy…. I've felt nothing but Positivity and good energy from our talk.

He answered all of my questions and I learned a lot. Im looking forward to getting my brass, I will post my experience and overall transaction details once my order arrives. Thanks David!!

I ordered some of these "2nds" from him. I'm not sure how they are classified as seconds. They are just as good as the stuff that sells for full price. A couple of the case mouths were slightly out of round but that's an easy fix with a pass through a die or mandrel.

Is 6.5 SAUM the same as 6.5 GAP 4S? What brand is the brass? Thank
From what I can gather, they are the same cartridge dimension and the brass is interchangeable. Any difference could possibly be the throat area, but as a reloader, you will be measuring that anyway.

Recent Posts