• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Grendel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulpit

Up for sale or trade is my 6.5 Grendel equipped with the following:

18" 1:8 twist SS threaded barrel.
.750" at the gas block.
Rifle length gas system.
Custom bolt headspaced specifically to this barrel.
63 rounds fired total. Brass comes with it.
17" handguard complete with rails/very light and useful.
Aero Precision upper complete with forward assist and dust cover.
Complete Aero Precision lower (2nd Amendment edition).
Factory trigger, a bit of creep and over travel, but not as awful as most.
A2 stock and Spikes lpk.
Professionally assembled.

Asking $585.00 shipped for complete upper.
Asking $695.00 shipped for complete rifle.

Glass/bipod/brake not included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
Barrel is 416 SS but I do not know the manufacturer. ptacarms.com is where it is from and I don't know who these use for their blanks. Prairie Tactical is the company name-they go by ptac on their website but they are not affiliated with the ptac from Palmetto State Armory.

I'm getting consistent .7" five shot groups at 100 yards with factory 123 grain Hornady. Some groups a bit better, some a tad worse. With only 63 documented rounds down range, I think it will tighten up, especially with hand loads.

Thanks for inquiring.

I sent PM before thread was updated. If deal falls through let me know. I want the gun.

Rifle sold prior to my 4:42 update and your 4:48 PM. Thanks for your interest.

I have funds in the mail to him from a pm agreement and apparently I'm NOT the one that got the gun either.....

There was no confirmation of your buying the rifle as you were looking at two rifles and were "a buyer if you haven't already bought the other gun".

There was never an "I'll take it" from anyone but the buyer. Everything else was offers with conditions etc. Then 3 days go by and then I start getting private messages about this, and now I see it is brought out in the thread.

I feel like I was as honest as I could be with everyone involved, yet if I have made a mistake I truly apologize as I would never knowingly be disrespectful or underhanded.

Happy hunting and happy shooting men, I hope you get a big un!

Status
Not open for further replies.