6.5 Cm projectiles

bstomper

I have a great bullet developed for my 6.5 Cm using the eldm 147 but I'm down to my last box of 100 which won't take long to use up. I have checked every where but there are none in Canada. My supplier says that he has checked every where and has them on order but ha mo eta on them. I have 600 on order. So, I am looking for an alternative until my order comes in. I would just go to the 140 gn eldm which are still readily available, so far, but am afraid that with the shortage of the 147, the 140 will be next. I would try the eldx 143 but it's the same issue with them and I can't find any around. Any suggestions as to what others would be good to try out for long range target out to 1000 yards that might not go into shortage. Are Sierra match king a good long range bullet

I shoot 140 Berger Hybrids out of my creed and couldn't be happier. They should be available.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.