• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Berger 156 EOL

Sykes

SOLD 400 bullets total.
$175 shipped. Prefer to sell all together

20190822_054408.jpg
20190822_054343.jpg

Last edited:
I'd take the partial box if you decide to split them up.

Ok I'll give it a few more days and see if anyone wants them all. They shot well in my 6.5 PRC with ease but in my factory rifle my COAL is limited so I cant get enough velocity to really make them outshine the 140 vld. Otherwise they are awesome bullets!

Ok I'll give it a few more days and see if anyone wants them all. They shot well in my 6.5 PRC with ease but in my factory rifle my COAL is limited so I cant get enough velocity to really make them outshine the 140 vld. Otherwise they are awesome bullets!
What length do you think you would need in a 260 Rem to push these fast enough?

Personally I think the 260 is best left with the 140 range bullet. Stepping up to the 6.5-284 would be the answer for the 156 IMO. You'll need a little more powder than what the 260 offers to get them what they need to out perform the 140 class bullet. Just don't think you'd produce enough velocity to make them any better that a 140.

Personally I think the 260 is best left with the 140 range bullet. Stepping up to the 6.5-284 would be the answer for the 156 IMO. You'll need a little more powder than what the 260 offers to get them what they need to out perform the 140 class bullet. Just don't think you'd produce enough velocity to make them any better that a 140.
Thank you, I was thinking the same just wanted others opinions.

Have interest but need to test my lot first. If it works, I'll be using them. All I need is 2850 FPS to exceed the 143

I agree. 140 grainish is definitely max weight for the 260 Rem.

Have interest but need to test my lot first. If it works, I'll be using them. All I need is 2850 FPS to exceed the 143
Good luck. It's a tough number to aquire. Some powders out there I haven't tried but guessing unless you have a 30"+ barrel, you'll have trouble