6.5 BEANMORE

Like most here I'm guessing, I had assumed that the title was only an alteration of the name of that other chamber. Marvelous prank y'all!!

Even if it's not you, Bean, someone needs to shoot that pretty rifle. If only so that we can see what it can do!

As for me, I'd been contemplating a 6.5CM build but now I have a much better option. Emails have already been sent!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lee. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Thank God that's finally out. Been killing me waiting on it! I spent over an hour on the phone with @fordy , part of it laughing about this.

I know it gets kinda crappy in here from time to time. Internet and forum rudeness, interruptions and endless posts from folks that don't know or have a clue. Hijacking threads and insults. Frustration. But there is a golden ring of friends here that value your input and appreciate you. Even more acquaintances that don't post but read every word you type and value your common sense solutions and feel like they know you. Don't ever forget that!
You are blessed, brother.
Eric

Recent Posts