• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 New Longshot Rifles

vpexp

For your consideration is a new 6.5-284 built by Longshot Rifles. I bought it new from Chris Mattews a few years back and have never fired it. Rem 700 Long Action, 28" Broughton .785" at the muzzle. MCM A-5 with saddle cheek piece, flush cups on left and rear bottom, stud under forearm. $2100 plus actual shipping and ins to your FFL.

Attachments

• DSCF0043.jpg
    DSCF0043.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0045.jpg
    DSCF0045.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0046.jpg
    DSCF0046.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0047.jpg
    DSCF0047.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 9
Marioq, sorry you lost money to Chris. I'm not sure what you mean that it is too bad I have it and not Chris.

Nothing. just that if it was available and he had it in has his inventory he could give it to me since I paid him $2100,......
Nothing to you dude!!!!! Just showing what a piece that guy is

You will probably get these questions so I'll ask them now as it will help you get your rifle sold.

Was the action trued?
Pillar or glass bedded?
Barrel free floated?
Rifling rate of twist?
Weight of rifle?
Remington or aftermarket trigger and pull weight?
What brand of scope rail and is it flat or canted and if so how many moa?

You will probably get these questions so I'll ask them now as it will help you get your rifle sold.

Was the action trued?
Pillar or glass bedded?
Barrel free floated?
Rifling rate of twist?
Weight of rifle?
Remington or aftermarket trigger and pull weight?
What brand of scope rail and is it flat or canted and if so how many moa?

This was a full custom build. Action is trued, new thicker recoil lug installed, pillar bedded (bedding looks just like GAP's as that is where Chris worked before opening his own shop) with the first two inches of barrel bedded, the rest free floated. 8 twist. Rem trigger reworked and set at 2.25#. 20 MOA rail can't remember if it is Badger or Seekins.
Sambo, thanks so much for your help.