500 yards

Tell me more about your accurizing job.I would like to put a TH lam. stock on my Omega but for what they cost I could just buy a new Omega w/lam th. Anyway,I may just do a bedding job on my Omega.

It is the orange MMP sabot. I think they only have one orange .458-.50 one.

Here is a recovered bullet from a shot under 20 yards, entered the front of the chest and almost exited the back of the deer, stopped in one of the rear quarters. Literally cut the heart in half:
IMG_2375.JPG

Here is what the exit wound looks like on a 110 yd coyote, phenominal bullet:
IMG_01296.JPG

My longest shot this year was a doe at 140 yds, no pic but she was DRT with lots of damage. The bullet is obviously opening fine.

Tell me more about your accurizing job.I would like to put a TH lam. stock on my Omega but for what they cost I could just buy a new Omega w/lam th. Anyway,I may just do a bedding job on my Omega.

I floated, pillared and bedded it. If you go to hunting.net's blackpowder forum I did an extensive post in the August timeframe on this, "Accurizing Omega" should pull it up.

Thanks ATH, I may give that combo a try in my Encore. Oh! and by the way, nice shooting. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.