• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .50 BMG Bluegrass Armory FS/FT

CBS

long story short; i bought this gun new and traded it to a buddy without shooting it. he put two rounds through it and it was piercing primers so he traded it back to me. i contacted the company and they had me send them the bolt because they knew what the problem was (great to deal with BTW). So.... i no longer have the aching desire to own one of these and have some other wild hares that i'm chasing.

this gun has seen some travel and shows some slight case rash, also when i recieved it the seller didn't package it very well and there is a rub on the break. i can send pics to an email or phone #.

FYI- i will be putting a couple of rounds through it this weekend to ensure that it functions correctly.

here's a link to their site: Bluegrass Armory - Viper Details (mine is all black)

if you do some research these are getting some very good reviews.

i'm asking $3,000 OBO. (Shipping will be negotiated depending on where you live; this sucker is HEAVY!)
also includes:
-115 Barret Brass
-67 military and various brass
-reloading dies and press
-i've also got some ammo but it's a pain to ship out of this town.

Trades/partial trades:
-scopes
-high end binos of at least 10x (preferably rangefinding)
-quality 7mm blank
-ARs
-ATVs (i'm Cortez, Colorado so lets keep the distance reasonable)
-????? who knows what i might trade on throw something at me but i'm left handed and that's one reason this gun doesn't work for me; it's right handed.

Re: .50 BMG Bluegrass Armory FS/FT traded

Traded