• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT Bluegrass Arms Viper 50 BMG *Needs to go! Make me an offer!

Re: FS/FT Bluegrass Arms Viper 50 BMG *MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!* One More Price Drop!!!!!

I've got a beautiful left hand Weatherby Mark V in 7mm Weatherby Mag I'd be interested in trading. It has a AA fancy grade walnut stock and all metal high as high luster blue finish. The barrel is a W. German. Also topped with a 3-9 Redfield scope and hand engraved rings. Rifle is in 99% mint condition with less than 100 rounds ever fired through it. I can e-mail you more detailed pics if interested. Here's a few pics.

7mm Weatherby Mag #1.jpg

7mm Weatherby Mag #2.jpg

7mm Weatherby Mag #4.jpg

Re: FS/FT Bluegrass Arms Viper 50 BMG *MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!* One More Price Drop!!!!!

Not interested sorry

Can you provide more information on the press and dies that go with the rifle.

I am new to forums so if I am out of line, let me know.

Absolutely. The press and dies are Lee and have only reloaded 10 rounds. Everything works perfectly.

I may have missed more specs, but how does it shoot? Round count? Barrel length? Weight? I swore I'd never buy another 50, but trades don't count. I have an AA 50 Beowulf, not sure which lower its on, but think DPMS with upgraded trigger, and a Leica 1200 lrf sitting in the safe. Might find a trade that works. Have ammo, dies and brass for 50 too.

Someone please buy this thing so I quite getting e-mails reminding me about it :D I'd love to have it but don't know what to trade.