• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 458 Lott/458 WM

cjholler

Got a CZ550 Safari Magnum in excellent condition. Has a mercury recoil reducer professionally installed by a gun smith.
20 rounds of 458 WM 500 grain DGX made by hornady.
37 rounds of 458 Lott 500 gr DGX made by hornady
Two sets of 1" rings included (High & medium)
Custom-Grade Hornady 458 Lott die set
Hornady 458 WM Die set
Lee factory crimp die
Bore snake
This is all included with the rifle. I was asking 2700 but am starting out the at $1999 on gun broker all of the things mentioned above will be included plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Having had a very long and successful relationship with CZ and personally knowing this particular model quite well all I can say guys is that if you ever wanted an absolute bear and buffalo stopper you won't find it in a better made rifle.

They did so because there's such a very tiny market for them. Most folks won't pull the trigger on one more than once.

There's just not enough dangerous game hunters left I suppose and too many other capable DG rounds that aren't as punishing to the shooter.

The real shame is that the 550 action itself is no more and that is among the best actions ever produced. Certainly, the single set trigger than is standard on them is the best factory trigger I have ever pulled; better in fact than any of the aftermarkets I have tried for that matter.

Are you selling this through Gunbroker only or is this rifle for sale on this website as well.

You list $75.00 to ship the rifle then $20.00 for the ammunition?

Are you charging tax if you sell through LRH?

Thanks.

Are you selling this through Gunbroker only or is this rifle for sale on this website as well.

You list $75.00 to ship the rifle then $20.00 for the ammunition?

Are you charging tax if you sell through LRH?

Thanks.
Due to ammo shipping restrictions

Recent Posts