4 more days

your lucky our season dont start till the 15th right here at the house. April 15 - May 31 Either sex Never been lucky enough to get 1 in the spring ,not for lack of trying. Seen them just no opportunity. Fall is a different story. I can almost shoot them in the yard.:)

If the weather stays like it is I wont be hunting for awhile. I may try to get out one evening next weekend and check the spots we saw all the bear during last Elk season.

I have until May 31st to knock one down.

You guys getting this weather to ? Its been snowing here all day. Started with rain last night at 6:30 changed to snow somewhere along the line and hasnt quit yet. They are still calling for up to 8 inches over night. Well i rememeber tracking bears in the snow last year, they were all heading down.

No snow in my area, just windy, cool unstable crap! It cant decide if it wants to rain or if the sun wants to shine..... I guess they are calling for snow in the higher elevations.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.