• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 378 Weatherby Japan for sale MINT

Fotis

This is a Japan made 378 Weatherby magnum Mark V Rifle. It has less than 40 rounds down the tube ....IF THAT. It is in minty condition with gorgeous wood with a lot of figure in it, and a gentry quite muzzle brake is installed. It sports 26" barrel (prior to installing brake for max velocity gain). It has an after market decel recoil pad. Original wood not altered and original recoil pad is included. As you can see from the pictures it comes with original target. This one is a shooter. It was sent to a Weatherby authorized service center (Williams Sight Company in Michigan) and it was given a clean bill of health on all counts! They shot several groups with the 270 gr factory ammo and it averaged a little over 1/2" at 100 yards. I can provide the establishment's name telephone number and gunsmith's name on request. They have the documentation on this. PM me with questions. Not sure If I still have bases rings but I will include some if I can find them.

$1500 shipped to the 48 [color:RED] PM ME [/color] PM ME

pix348214424.jpg

pix742143023.jpg

pix429931130.jpg

pix516095522.jpg