375 Chey-Tac ?

Discussion in 'Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR)' started by wmag79, Aug 16, 2013.

1. wmag79

wmag79 Active Member

I am interested in getting into long range shooting. I am in the process of having an 375 Chey-Tac built. I am looking for recommendations as to a scope suitable for it. I am also interested if anyone has any reloading data for the caliber.

2. Kiwi Greg

Kiwi Greg Well-Known Member

Nightforce ATACR, job done :cool:

Mine has 132 internal moa, with the right rail & mounts you can shoot further than you ever thought possible :)

3. wmag79

wmag79 Active Member

Thanks I will definitely look into that scope. I have found one other scope that I am also going to research further.

4. Rockfish Dave

Rockfish Dave Well-Known Member

For first focal pane the Vortex Razor HD 5-20 has 126 MOA (or roughly 36 MILS) of vertical travel. The scope is feature rich and 50 BMG rated, so it should hold up just fine. The turrets come in 5 or 10 mils per revolution. The reticules also come in mils or moa.

You can get a deal through Liberty Optics, he cut me a hell of a deal on a new one. I got mine for the same price I've seen on used one's.

(the features are from memory, but you get the gist.

5. POP

POP Well-Known Member

6. lovdasnow

lovdasnow Well-Known Member

nightforce atacr, just got one for a friends .50. very nice scope...

7. Kiwi Greg

Kiwi Greg Well-Known Member

Absolutely love my one :)

8. Topshot

Topshot Well-Known Member

With the 350gn SMK, start at 128gn Retumbo and Fed 215 primer. Work up with care.
    A popular load is 132gn Retumbo. Gives excellent accuracy.
    With BMG50 powder you can add about 4 grains to these charges and work up from there with care.