375 350g SMK ?

ewallace, the usual quoted bc is .78 but I found for my two 375s to get them to work with exbal out to one mile I needed .835 for one and .85 for the other. I will however add the tracking of my scopes was not perfect so that was why partly I needed to use higher bc s to match exbal.

Haven't shot them personally.....yet....... but.........

From those who have at my elevation(s) 4480 to 6500 ASL a bc of a scoshie bit above 0.8 works very well. I'm fully expecting to be pretty much on the money with a 0.80 starting point. We'll see:)

Ewallace or Roy or anybody else - where are you getting your 375 smks from other than from jamison? any from Sierra?

I got my first batch from a regular dealer. Can't recall which, though.:rolleyes:

Search the distributors.

Got my second batch from Kirby when the build was finished.

I figure that by the time I get these 200 shot, if ever, someone will be making some better game bullets.

I believe Wildcat Bullets has dies but my be a bit of a distance from manufacture.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.