• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 35 Remington for sale

45-70cannon

I have a beautiful brand new Marlin 35 Remington for sale. It has been never fired. Belonged to a friend and he gave it to me. Well, I kinda have way, way too many rifles as it is from 30-30, two 44 magnums a 444 Marlin etc. You get the picture. What do I need the 35 Remington for. I don't have a picture as I don't own a camera but the gun is gorgeous.
I know its a popular calibre, so I will post it here. By the way, I am glad to be here too!
Price is negotiable.

45-70cannon

THe gun is a model 336C std barrel which would be what, 20" lever gun. Scope mount is attached, has ports on it for sling swivels, and is mint. I would think because they are $479.00 retail that I might get $335.00 for it. If you are serious about it, we can work it out.

45-70

I'm sorry, I got an anzwer that you no longer wished to get email from me, so I never got whatever it was that you wanted. I said that it had checkering and it was made in 91 and was a 336C after that I don't know what you said if you said anything at all, because I got the message that you no longer wanted any emails from me.
What can I tell ya?

45-70

Not sure why you got the message you did. I didn't block your PMs or email?

You answered my questions about whether it has a checkered or smooth stock and the year made.

How about sending me a PM wiyth your phone number and I'll call you to discuss further.

Is this still available and if so, would you send a picture or let me know how I can contact you? Thanks. I am very interested.