• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338edge dies

Defensive Edge !
Great dies and good Service !

Last night Range time .
3 round group 300 Berger Otm @ 2849 with H-1000 100 yrds. Time to stretch it out !
20190808_214602.jpg

30 " Kreiger

Rum Man

Defensive Edge !
Great dies and good Service !

Last night Range time .
3 round group 300 Berger Otm @ 2849 with H-1000 100 yrds. Time to stretch it out ! View attachment 144657
30 " Kreiger

Rum Man
It dose not get much better then that!!! I'm actually surprised to see that they're stabilizing at 100 yards that's great. What brass are you using? I have been looking at Defensive Edge, this is my first Edge rifle I have built several for other people but not my self until just recently.

Remington . I have three Edges I have been messing with .
1. Lawton with a 30 " McGowen 14.6 pds.
2. Remington with a 30 " Kreiger 18.6 pds
3. Remington Proof 30" 10.6 pds .
I just got hooked on the 338 .
I'm not a pro but enjoy messing with them.

Rum Man

Shawn Carlock from Defensive Edge give me some great help with load work . It improved my groups tremendously.

Rum Man

Shawn Carlock from Defensive Edge give me some great help with load work . It improved my groups tremendously.

Rum Man
That is awesome I'll contact them. Wow 10lbs what's the recoil like on that???
I used a bartlein barrel 1-8.5 twist and it's at 29" I don't know the weight it's in a wood stock for now but I'm going to change it out to something else later most likely a foundation stock or manner and I'm using a Remington Rum action that's blue printed I plan on using it for elr ursa shoots.

That is awesome I'll contact them. Wow 10lbs what's the recoil like on that???
I used a bartlein barrel 1-8.5 twist and it's at 29" I don't know the weight it's in a wood stock for now but I'm going to change it out to something else later most likely a foundation stock or manner and I'm using a Remington Rum action that's blue printed I plan on using it for elr ursa shoots.

What brake do you like the most with the edge???

Terminator hands down !
My hunting Edge is easy to shoot ..just out the other night and smacking rocks at 1010 . I will pack that one all over the Mountains this fall ! Just found out I drew a Antelope tag also ! It's not really fair to use the Edge on it but what the heck !

Rum Man

I'm trying to get this one ready for Elr !
ColdShot next on the list . It has a 55 moa Nightforce base on it . I will push this one out here shortly .
I was very excited to walk up to the target last night !

Rum Man
20190808_175609.jpg

Terminator hands down !
My hunting Edge is easy to shoot ..just out the other night and smacking rocks at 1010 . I will pack that one all over the Mountains this fall ! Just found out I drew a Antelope tag also ! It's not really fair to use the Edge on it but what the heck !

Rum Man
Lol a Edge on a Antelope, how far away do you plan on taking it down? Thank you I will look at the Terminator brakes I have never used one of those brakes yet lately I've been using precision armament.

I like both of those rifles, very nice. Your elr is very similar to my setup I also have a bell in Carson Gold medalist that I've been thinking about putting on it

The cold shot is very good the only down fall is that it dose not always stay true on zero as you move it up and down but it dose not go that far off