338 win reloading assistance

BPollard

Has anybody ever reloaded a 210 Sirocco in a 338 WinMag? For some reason I have an abundant amount of RL 22 and I was hoping to make that load work. Does anybody have a start and stop range that they played with? I appreciate the help thanks

Howdy, I have made up loads using 210 scirocco. Don't have anything with RL22. But I have a Richard Lee 2nd edition load book that has a load in it using 22 for 210gr Jacketed bullet. Lee Reloading books are a little dated , has 76gr max.for rl22. The Swift load book has 22 being used for the 225 a- frame, there max is 74gr . Maybe this will get you in the ballpark. I just gave you 2 MAX LOADS. Please be careful. 😎

Howdy, I have made up loads using 210 scirocco. Don't have anything with RL22. But I have a Richard Lee 2nd edition load book that has a load in it using 22 for 210gr Jacketed bullet. Lee Reloading books are a little dated , has 76gr max.for rl22. The Swift load book has 22 being used for the 225 a- frame, there max is 74gr . Maybe this will get you in the ballpark. I just gave you 2 MAX LOADS. Please be careful. 😎
Alliant Powder # 866.286.7436 maybe call them on week day's

Howdy, I have made up loads using 210 scirocco. Don't have anything with RL22. But I have a Richard Lee 2nd edition load book that has a load in it using 22 for 210gr Jacketed bullet. Lee Reloading books are a little dated , has 76gr max.for rl22. The Swift load book has 22 being used for the 225 a- frame, there max is 74gr . Maybe this will get you in the ballpark. I just gave you 2 MAX LOADS. Please be careful.
I will thank you