338 win mag load data for 300 grain accubond

klamath

Hi I need load data for the 300 grain nosler accubond for a 338 win mag , any have any data plase let me know I want to shoot a black bear and brown bear this year with them . thanks

I think I seen the data on the Nosler site. I think you'll find though that the 300 ab is just a little much for the 338wm. But to each his own. I think the 225 ab is about perfect for the 338wm. Do a search for " long time long ranger" posts. He has shared a wealth of info on 338wm with different bullets and weights. I like shooting the Nosler 200 B. tips,210 parts, 225AB. For Sierra 215 spbt, 250 spbt. The Speer 225 spbt shoot well also in my 338's.
Also welcome and Enjoy all the info the fellas here at LRH share and their help.

Gene R

Thanks for the information, I like the heavier bullets when the brown bear like to charge in Alaska or the black bears in the front yard get moody. Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts