• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Win Mag Brass, Bullets

3darcher2

Picked this up in a package from a gentleman who was basically an elk hunter. I am currently building a 338-06 and kept the lighter projectiles. There were several reloads which I am selling as COMPONENTS ONLY. I do not currently have a bullet puller so I can't break down the reloads.

40 NOS Cases WW Super - these are older cases (80s, 20 in White Box, 20 loose??)
24 Resized WW Super
38 Fired Cases WW Super - Look good, no idea how many firings
26 Reloads WW Super Hornady 200 or 225 SP
11 Reloads WW Super Winchester 200 PP
1 Reload WW Super Nosler Partition
1 Maybe Factory WW Super round nose

198 Hornady 225 Spire Point
54 Nosler 225 Partitions - 13 no cannelure, 41 cannelure
38 Nosler 250 Partitions no cannelure
54 Winchester 200 Power Point

Update, I forgot I also got some Original Barnes X bullets, the flat base smooth style

88 Barnes 200 Original X
41 Barnes 225 Original X

So all together, there are 40 NOS brass, and 101 fired brass/reloads and 473 loose projectiles and 39 in reloads. I am thinking the following on prices:

$35 for the new cases
$35 for the 62 fired empty cases
$35 for the 39 reloaded ammo for components
$45 for the Hornady 225s
$35 for the Partition 225s
$25 for the Partition 250s
$10 for the Winchester 200 PPs
$50 for the Barnes 200s
$25 for the Barnes 225s

$300 TYD for all

If you want it all, I will ship UPS ground for $300 since there is loaded ammo. Anything but the ammo I will throw in a USPS Flat Rate Box at actual cost to you, small or medium depending on size. If you want the reloads, they have to go UPS unless I can get a hold of a bullet puller here shortly.

There are also 7 Bitterroot Bullet Company 250 Grain Bullets in a small bag (original packaging). I think these are probably very pricey and may be hard to get? IDK, they look like they only sell in packs of 10. Obviously there's not enough to do any load development, but if someone really needs these, let me know and we'll figure a way to get them to you. I'd like to get them to someone who would used them for something other than fireforming.

I also still have 4 bags of NOS R-P 250 Savage brass. $40/bag + USPS, buy all 4 I will pay shipping.

Guys, I am way off here on pricing, let me know, I'd like to move this stuff and I think I have priced it somewhat below Midway prices. I'd also be interested in some trades for lighter 338 Accubonds or Ballistic Tips or 338 A-Square Brass, some LH Savage stuff, or ???

Last edited:
I updated the post adding some original Barnes bullets.

Make an offer if you see something you want, we'll try to work something out.

Recent Posts