338 supressors

I have Havestor big bore on my 338. It is silly quite. more so that my omega on my .338 or A Regular harvester on a 6.5G. Could be the Long barrel is burning up the powder but it makes a higher pitch squeak and all but eliminates the concussion the brake produce.

hy all
i own a sako trg S customized with an 72 cm match grade barrel - its 25 mm so nearly 1 "
in 338 Lapua Mag . Now i ordered an Hausken Mega xtreme 656 . its not that big fun when a big 338 barks close to your ear .
i would like to know what you think bout this

A little late to the thread here but...I've got a 338LM RPR. I put an Elite Iron Sierra on it, couldn't be happier. That tank brake may be good for recoil, but it's also the loudest thing I've ever heard. With the Elite Iron it sounds something like a 22 hornet. You can actually shoot without ear protection and not feel any discomfort at a shot. Recoil is on par with the tank brake. I highly recommend the Elite Iron for any large caliber magnum.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts