338 RUM brass in stock (Nosler)

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Hey guys, I just got a shipment of the Nosler 338 RUM brass in, just though I would let ya know. I know it has been very hard to find lately or forever from the sounds of some of you talking about it. 338 RUM Brass Just scroll down after you click the link, you'll see it.

Thanks

i dlove to order 100 brass for my 338 rum i couldnt get into your link and am in australia i can easyly import it no sweat .i bought a brand new 338 Rum unfortunately there is no ammo!
regards
steff

That post is almost a year old BUT I can get some for you. How many do you need? They come in a box of 25. It is $60 per box and no problem shipping to Australia, I ship down there weekly. Shipping would be $60.

hi i d love some nosler brass apparently its the best there is my email is [email protected] i ll take 100 brass shell especially if you can combine shipping let me know how you would like me to pay .
best regards
steff

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.