338 RCM Brass, where to get some

Zipdrive

Hi All. I would like to pick up some new 338 RCM brass to reload. I only have a 100 pieces, and would love to get to at least 250, 500 preferred. Does anyone know where to get some? So far from what I've seen, the internet is bare.

Thats normally a seasonal brass. They only make so much per year and thats it. I checked and they show as taking credit card. Most non legit places do not but buyer beware

Hi All. I would like to pick up some new 338 RCM brass to reload. I only have a 100 pieces, and would love to get to at least 250, 500 preferred. Does anyone know where to get some? So far from what I've seen, the internet is bare.
You might want to backorder (if they accept) it from a reputable/authorized dealer. Good luck!

Thanks folks. I've looked at optics and ammo and there are so many complaints against them with the bbb that I'm not going to try them.

Over this last year, I've called a number of places to see if they can get any and the result has been all the same. "We don't know when we will get more." Horribleness of the broken supply chain. Hopefully something will show up.

If need be, is it possible to make them from 375 ruger brass?

Thats normally a seasonal brass. They only make so much per year and thats it. I checked and they show as taking credit card. Most non legit places do not but buyer beware
Other than .223 and that which is commonly shot in both competition and hunting unfortunately is these days.

Even specialty makers like QC will wait until they have sufficient orders to run a given case before tooling up.

Thanks folks. I've looked at optics and ammo and there are so many complaints against them with the bbb that I'm not going to try them.

Over this last year, I've called a number of places to see if they can get any and the result has been all the same. "We don't know when we will get more." Horribleness of the broken supply chain. Hopefully something will show up.

If need be, is it possible to make them from 375 ruger brass?
I bet if you made a call to Hornady in the morning talking to their specialty die guy you'd have an answer in about five minutes.