• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Norma Magnum Custom Tactical Rifle

338NormaMag

I am selling my .338 Norma Magnum custom rifle built by Richard McKinney of Schuetzen Gun Company. There is an article on longrangehunting.com about the 338 Norma Mag he built for Ward W. Brien: 338 Norma Review

The rifle is in perfect condition and has only had about 25 rounds fired through it. My price is firm and only serious inquiries please. Scope, Rings NOT included. No trades. Dies sold seperately.

$3750.00 includes:
========================
Manners T5A - OD Green stock
Badger Ordnance M2008 magnum action
Jewel trigger, Hunter Varmit Top, Right-hand safety and bolt release, 1 lb.
Bartlein 26" 5R Rifling, 1-9.3940 Twist, 6 flutes, Stainless Steel #12 Barrel
Badger Ordnance FTE muzzle break
Badger Ordnance bottom metal (2 clips included)
Badger Ordnance picatinny rail on lower
Tactical Intervention Model 1 Quick Cuff Precision Sling
Dewey 44" nylon cleaning rod and brush
Mike Lucas custom bore guide
100 count norma brass
2000 count Federal Premium Match primers (minus those used on the test batch of 25)
Ground shipping with insurance included. Selling only to USA addresses.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 43
  • pix655047354.jpg
    pix655047354.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 42
The gun shoots great. Hardly any kick at all. I literally can shoot it repeatedly in just a t-shirt. The groupings are very good at almost overlapping @ 100 yards. The barrel is not yet fully broken in. Here are a couple of youtube videos of me and a friend shooting it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd6TYXx-NEU]Range Day for Toby! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fm7X22t9w]Bart gets to shoot the .338 Norma - YouTube[/ame]

Just talked to Richard from Schuetzen Gun Company and he stated its a great gun. I have interest in it. Are you using the same loads that he developed? Also are the dies included?

Last edited:
Hi,
I have only shot what he and I loaded. The gun hasnt been used at all other than that. It is in perfect condition and has had around 25 rounds through it. The dies are not included but we can talk about it.