• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge

for sale 338 edge.

Rifle was built by tom parrot. It is a remington 700 action, rock creek 30 inch barrel, defensive edge muzzle break, hs precision stock, nightforce nxs scope 5.5-22, npr-1 reticle, zero stop turret, old style 10 moa per revolutuion, nightforce base 20 moa, 1 set of nightforce ultra light rings. Weighs 15.5lbs.
Included in sale, redding competition dies, one box of 500 sierra match king 300 gr bullets, 50 sized new remington brass that is unprimed, 50 once fired remington brass, 96 loaded rounds with ammo carriers.
This rig has been proven with this load and has taken deer at 1336 yds. And many animals beneath that yardage. Buyer will get a bonus upon receipt of payment. $4000 firm plus ffl transfer and shipping. Will not break up components. Certified funds only, no personal checks.

Reduced Price

As stated the scope is no longer on the rifle so pics are not easy at this point.
It is a half MOA rifle. I have taken 4 elk out to 1000 yards and 1 mule deer at 1336 yards. It shoots fine.
I know nothing about the builder. I bought this rifle from a buddy who goes by the handle of trueblue on this site. He would know more as he had the rifle built.

He stated in this thread that it is a real hammer. I can agree with that totally.
I m selling the rifle to help fund other projects

Hope this helps some

BTT 2000.00 O.B.O.
Come on guys. Help me out here.
Wife just had surgery on her arm. I need money for the medical bills.

Last edited:

Recent Posts