• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Edge Package Feeler

i'm sure i echo just about everyone on here in saying that my interest is heavily dependent on the price.

Pictures And A Price Might Help Sell That Thing.....lightbulb

We all wanna see that gun

Last edited:
Just a polite word of advice, always attach a price. Also, I don't think anyone will want to buy that all in one package unless you are willing to lose money on the deal by throwing in a lot of those components.

I sent you a pm on the 300 gr Bergers and SMKs. I am willing to pay retail for them, no discount. You won't lose money on that deal.

Last edited:
hey lapua guy just a polite word of advice, save your negative thoughts and opinions for your own posts........ sounds like a great deal to me someone will be lucky to get this whole setup in one purchase.

Not being negative at all. In fact I was pointing out a deal for him should he want to not lose money. I was merely stating the obvious.

Furthermore, you don't know if it is a good deal, he hasn't put a price out. This is a board to sell, not to 'feel' out what things are worth.

How about you mind your own business, unless you have an offer to give the guy. I happened to have given him an offer on part of his cache, so it is my business to comment. You however seem to troll on here and look for an opportunity to pick a fight. You have a deal for him, offer. You don't, good day to you sir.

Last edited:
you called me on what dont you see the post before yours where i offered to buy the reloading components, and get your mind out of the gutter a chokestick is what we use to choke out a bobcat or a fox rather than shoot them and bloody up the hides youre an idiot please dont reply anymore........ sorry for doing this on your post bandit im removing myself from this pm me if you would like to sell the reloading components good luck selling your rifle

Last edited:
Good luck selling the rifle too. :D

I will pay you 10 bucks more than new price for those components. Just to be sure I outbid Chokestick ;) .

Last edited: