• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 bullets

Bearman,
I know these aren't what you asked about, but we've recently released our 200gr Afterburner in 338. It's a total beast! We have a 10% black Friday sale that ends tonight. It would be a great opportunity to give these a go if these peak your interest. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Bearman,

The Nosler ballistic tips are a partial box of 13, the Hornady FP are a full box of 100. How about $33.00 to you shipped for the Hornady's and an exchange of the Noslers" for the Swift 210's you have? If you have a lot of them, let's work a deal. What has been your experience with the Swifts? I find the Scirroco's are very accurate out of my 300 WSM, but they blow up like a bomb when hitting gongs. I have not ever used them for hunting yet.

I'm keeping the sciroccos, actually I'm going to pass on the bullets it doesn't seem you have enough to make it worthwhile, but I do thank you for your time.

Bearman,
I know these aren't what you asked about, but we've recently released our 200gr Afterburner in 338. It's a total beast! We have a 10% black Friday sale that ends tonight. It would be a great opportunity to give these a go if these peak your interest. Thanks.

Hello, I looked at the ad you sent. I've got 2 340 WBY and 3-338 win mags….2 custom and a stock one. I also shoot a 338 win mag in and encore pistol. I'm not sure on any of the twist rates on my guns. The 1 338 has a Hart bbl and 1 340 has a Schneider bbl. I may try some one day. Thank you

Thanks for taking a look, Bearman. This bullet only requires a 1:11" twist, and at a relatively low muzzle velocity with that twist rate to boot. I would assume almost all of the ones you have are at least 1:10" unless purposely built with a slower twist, which would be somewhat unusual. So, without knowing for sure, my guess would be that you'd be good to go with any of your above scenarios. Love the 338 caliber myself, and I see you're a big fan as well. Good luck in your search. 👍

I have 150 Horn. .338 200 gr. Interlocks. I had a bunch of old ones with a lot of lead exposed. They are loaded now. These newer ones have the jacket going farther to the end of the nose with a lesser amount of lead exposed.
If you need to know more: [email protected]

Hello Bearman,

The Nosler ballistic tips are a partial box of 13, the Hornady FP are a full box of 100. How about $33.00 to you shipped for the Hornady's and an exchange of the Noslers" for the Swift 210's you have? If you have a lot of them, let's work a deal. What has been your experience with the Swifts? I find the Scirroco's are very accurate out of my 300 WSM, but they blow up like a bomb when hitting gongs. I have not ever used them for hunting yet.
Hello Bearman,

Hey boss, did some res on the 200 grain FP, 338 hornady if you still have them I'd like to buy, let me know plz, thanks

Still looking for 200 grain .338 Spire points? I have some I can part with. PM me...
BP

Hmmm..... not sure. I don't think I've posted here enough to be able to PM. Anyway.... I have 1 full box and a partial box of 29. Interested? You can text me at nine-two-eight, six- zero- seven, four- five-nine- eight.
BP

Hmmm..... not sure. I don't think I've posted here enough to be able to PM. Anyway.... I have 1 full box and a partial box of 29. Interested? You can text me at nine-two-eight, six- zero- seven, four- five-nine- eight.
BP
Ok, give me an hour my phone is charging. 338 200 hornady correct?