.338 Beger Bullets

Weve all been looking forward to them for the last year and a half or more...... Ive about given up on them. But I am realy looking forward to thier load book. Maybe it'll re-kindle the intrest in the loooooooooong awaited 338 vld. We'll see.
I seem to remember a thread here on L/R/H about this years shot show, and one of the guys from Berger saying that the 338 will be out in 2010, and the load book was about complete exept the lawyers were going thru it............ If thats the case Im hoping we'll see the book before 2020:D. I guess they'll be here when they get here, and theres not much else any of us can do but wait.......................................

The .338 300g Hybrid is supposed to be available in 4-6 wks.--closer to 4 weeks, according to Berger. They're running 24 hrs a day--literally. I'm still trying to be patient, but ordered a 500ct. box of 300SMK's...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.