338 300 gr. availability.

4xforfun

Has anyone seen any 300 grn Elite Hunter bullets? I have had some on order from Sinclair's since Feb!!! Was told April, then June, then Aug!! It's now October and nothing. I called Berger and thier best guess on when they will make another batch is November.

Anyone out there know where I could get a box to get me through this season? I have 1000 on order, but could get by with 100.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Tod Soeby

Backordered since Feb, and here it is going on October, and they say they'll make them in November?? Seems like a self-destructive business model, however they have a close enough following that they will stay in business. I (and the retailers I frequent) find it extremely frustrating of the lack of product from these people.

I don't blame Berger......They have lots of guys working overtime making bullets. I truly can't see them investing MILLIONS of dollars to increase production on what may be a temporary but massive buying spree by millions of gun owners.

Who knows..this time next year you might not be able to give them away.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.