338 300 gr. availability.

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by 4xforfun, Oct 11, 2013.

1. 4xforfun

4xforfun Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen any 300 grn Elite Hunter bullets? I have had some on order from Sinclair's since Feb!!! Was told April, then June, then Aug!! It's now October and nothing. I called Berger and thier best guess on when they will make another batch is November.

Anyone out there know where I could get a box to get me through this season? I have 1000 on order, but could get by with 100.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
    Tod Soeby

2. HAMMERHAND

HAMMERHAND Well-Known Member

Backordered since Feb, and here it is going on October, and they say they'll make them in November?? Seems like a self-destructive business model, however they have a close enough following that they will stay in business. I (and the retailers I frequent) find it extremely frustrating of the lack of product from these people.

3. 4xforfun

4xforfun Well-Known Member

I don't blame Berger......They have lots of guys working overtime making bullets. I truly can't see them investing MILLIONS of dollars to increase production on what may be a temporary but massive buying spree by millions of gun owners.

Who knows..this time next year you might not be able to give them away.:D

4. Lefty7mmstw

Lefty7mmstw Well-Known Member