• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

325 WSM brass

Havingfun

Prefer new but will entertain good quality, once fired.

Looking for 50 to 100 pieces but will settle for less if necessary.

Thanks

Prefer new but will entertain good quality, once fired.

Looking for 50 to 100 pieces but will settle for less if necessary.

Thanks
I am waiting to hear back from a buyer. If he falls thru you still have one other ahead of you. Thanks for your interest.

Just a heads up from a 325 guy, 300 wsm norma brass necks up easy, I'll look and see how much factory 325 headstamp brass I have if your interested in once fires stuff, I have some nickle Winchester and some Bertram, but I have switched all mine over to norma

Just a heads up from a 325 guy, 300 wsm norma brass necks up easy, I'll look and see how much factory 325 headstamp brass I have if your interested in once fires stuff, I have some nickle Winchester and some Bertram, but I have switched all mine over to norma
Would be interested to know what you have in "brass" cases. Not interested in the nickel stuff. Thanks

I have virgin Winchester 325 WSM (50 count) in a factory sealed bag. Text me at 406-231-1545 and I will get you some pictures.

$85 TYD

tagging in to remind myself to go look at what I still have. I think I have a bag of 50 or so. All once fired. It will be a few days before I can get to it though.