.308 Win with 200 grain Accubonds

cohunter14

I have done a bunch of research online and on this site and have not been able to find much at all of load data for this. Anyone using the 200gr Accubonds in their .308? Any data you can share would be helpful. I do have some 4064 laying around and I am hoping to use that, but other suggestions are welcome as well. Thanks in advance!

I have done a bunch of research online and on this site and have not been able to find much at all of load data for this. Anyone using the 200gr Accubonds in their .308? Any data you can share would be helpful. I do have some 4064 laying around and I am hoping to use that, but other suggestions are welcome as well. Thanks in advance!

If you want to use IMR4064 here is some QuickLoad data. I think RL17 would work well but would be getting into a even more compressed load.

This is just for reference so you would want to start the workup lower.

Forum.JPG

Thanks for the info Jim! So based on that, is it saying that 39 grains is the max load? Sorry, I have never used Quickload before.

Anyone else out there loading these up?

I had luck
With rl-17 using 175-178 and it would only
Get better with heavier bullets. I would definitely give the 17 a try

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.