• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.308 fmj

Coldfinger

Just wanted to see if there's any high volume shooters out there interested in a pile of .308 fmj bullets. Guessing a couple thousand, looking like 147-168 grains just eyeballing them. I've never opened the container to measure diameter or weigh them. I bought them with a pile of other ammo from a pawn shop owner years ago. If no interest I won't waste my time. I'm not going to count them but will send an accurate weight of them.

Just wanted to see if there's any high volume shooters out there interested in a pile of .308 fmj bullets. Guessing a couple thousand, looking like 147-168 grains just eyeballing them. I've never opened the container to measure diameter or weigh them. I bought them with a pile of other ammo from a pawn shop owner years ago. If no interest I won't waste my time. I'm not going to count them but will send an accurate weight of them.
How much do they weigh?

Id be interested as well. Could keep my Garand fed. What will be the price per bullet?

Late to the dance but i'de be interested if they are 168.