• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300SAUM Model 700LTR With Desert Tan PSS Stock Or Parts Thereof

LDHunter

This is a gorgeous rifle and it shoots lights out! I have had it a year or two and the last time at the range I shot a 5 shot group well under a half inch which is about as good as I can shoot. Below is a link to the current Remington Model but they've dropped the SAUM calibers.
Model 700™ XCR™ Compact Tactical

It's a Remington Model 700 Light Tactical Rifle (matte blue not stainless) chambered for 300 Short Action Ultra Mag. The stock is desert tan and I think it's originally from a PSS which is the longer version of the 700 Tactical Rifles.

I'd like to get $700 shipped, for the rifle and if you want the Elite 4200 6-24x40 Mil-Dot Side Focus scope, Weaver Style Bases, and Burris Zee Signature rings that's currently on it and sighted in for it then the total price will be $1150 shipped to the doorstep of your FFL dealer from me (not my FFL dealer) in the CUS.

The scope can be bought with the original box and is literally like new for $450 shipped and insured to your home in CUS but first I need to know if the buyer of the rifle wants the scope first.

DSC05659.jpg

DSC05685.jpg

DSC05686.jpg

DSC05688.jpg

DSC05689.jpg

DSC05690.jpg

Note: A couple more things I've discovered as I refamiliarize myself with this rifle. The stock has the larger palm swell of the later PSS stocks. Also the bottom is shiny blue and doesn't match the metal of the rest of the rifle. That's because I bought it originally as a barreled action and have "built it up".

Also the trigger that is currently on the rifle is a Rifle Basix and I'll be swapping it back out with a Remington original 700 factory trigger when it sells.

Another thing I've discovered is that the magazine box appears to be the wrong one because the follower seems to hang up in it. I always shot the rifle as a single shot so never noticed until now. I bought it as a barreled action so it's likely my fault that I picked up the wrong magazine box for it.

I have a friend that wants the stock and bottom metal so if someone wants the barreled action I'll sell it separately for $450 delivered to your FFL dealer's front door in the CUS.

I'm in NW Florida and will drive a reasonable distance for a face to face.

$bob$