• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WM Rem 700 Sendaro barreled action **REDUCED**

wayoutinmo

I have a Remington 700 Sendaro SF barreled action with bottom metal for sale. I bought this rifle for a hunting rifle with the intention of using it for a project but changed direction. This is the origional Sendaro stainless with fluted barrel - matte stainless finish. It is all factory with the exception of the the factory trigger being tuned by a gunsmith to 2 lbs. This rifle is a real shooter - I shot 185gr. Bergers out of it last year and killed a whitetail at 484 yds. It will shoot 1/2 moa out to 600 yds (farthest I shot it). I can only imagine the possibilities this rifle has. Barrel and action are like new - less than 100 rounds fired to my knowledge. I am including the weaver tactical picatinny base that is on it now. I am keeping the McMillan stock that I have on it.

****This is a barreled action only - add a nice stock and you have a real shooter****

$1000 to your FFL

I would take a partial trade for a TC Encore Pro Hunter 300 WM barrel.

Thanks,
Mike :D

Last edited:
Re: 300 WM Rem 700 Sendaro barreled action

Lots of views and no relpies ?? I dont think I am out of line on the price but I have been wrong before. OFFERS ?

Pm's replied - still for sale - $925 to your FFL

I am interested in buying the bottom metal if you would sell it.

Sorry I'm not peicing it out. If it doesn't sell I will keep it.

Price reduced to $800 plus actual shipping and transfer fee. Someone needs to buy this before I start spending money on it again !

Come on guys someone make me a reasonable offer on this. I promise you wont be disappointed in the way this one shoots. I really need to find it a new home before I buy another stock and scope for it. :rolleyes:

There are several options for stocks out there -many in stock for imediate shipping at Stockys and Midway. Someone needs this rifle - reasonable offers ?