300 WM New Stock

USAF Marksman

Just received my new stock from StockyStocks dot com for my Rem 700 5R. It's a Bobby Hart LRV Thumbhole with the Accublock. I was going to get a Manners T5 but I decided I wanted a more natural look with the laminate. And this one fit the budget better for this soon to be first time dad! The fit and finish on this stock is great, except the barrel channel needs to be opened up just a little more IMO. It has a great feel and balance, and I definitely can't wait to get the new glass on her so I can really take her for a test drive. I plan to do a skim bedding job, about as soon as I work up the courage. Anyways let me know what you think!

Attachments

• DSCN0817.jpg
    DSCN0817.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 127
First I think your a lucky man, congrats on the little one on the way! You'll have a huntin' buddy before you know it.
Like the thumbhole stock design, got one on a Savage .223, fits me well for Pdog's an what have you. Very nice finish on yours, should serve you for many years!
Thanks for your service to our country, looking forward to more pic's.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.