• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Win Mag (SSG)

Stu6X47

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a 300 Win Mag built by Straight Shot Gunsmiting. This rifle has less than 100 rounds (Approx 78rds)fired. Remington 700 Action (Accurized by SSG) Brux Barrel with brake (26 7/8" Oveall Length)and intermittent fluting. HS Precision Stock, Harris Bi-Pod, Fluted Bolt and flutes on barrel and bolt are KG Coated black which looks awesome. Has a Karsten Cheek piece as well. BM is Remington BDL.... Barrel is a 1:10 twist, comes with a Ken Farrel base, Harris Swivel Bi-Pod and a Remington trigger. $2000 Shipped to FFL - Mark 4 and Mark 4 rings not included.. Unless you add $950 to the price.. Scope is next to new with only 20rds fired under her. (4.5X14X50 Duplex Reticle)

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

Last edited:
What a nice looking rifle!! You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of it. Any info on how well it shoots?

Shoots great with factory loads! I havent had a chance to start load developing yet so I havent been saving any targets. I know it will shoot well on paper just need to go to the range and shoot so I can post some pictures. I didnt plan to sell until a few days ago so I will try and get to the range.

12.5 on my bathroom scale but you know those can be off one way or another...

Brad,
Do you know, or can you find out what bullet this rifle is throated for? I would like to know if I can get to the lands with a 210 VLD but still have a repeater?

Thanks,
Todd