300 win mag brass??? Where to buy from??

bluedog69

So I haven't seemed to locate any except from lapuabrassstore.com.
It didn't look like there was a credit card option. It said an email from Zelle??? would be sent to explain payment options.

Anyone done this???
Any suggestions on where to 300 win brass?

That sounds suspicious.

If you don't mind once fired I have 95 pieces of Remington that I decapped, deep cleaned, and weight sorted for $0.50 each plus $9.50 shipping.

It didn't look like there was a credit card option. It said an email from Zelle??? would be sent to explain payment options.

Anyone done this???
Lapua 300WM on Gunbroker

Anyone done this???
No CC? RUN!! Don't let desperation force you into VERY BAD DECISIONS! Not worth it! There are tons of threads on LRH with excellent guidance to avoid financial disaster.

Any site that is not one if the major sites says they have everything you need? Just remember MNF "C'mon Man!".

Anyone done this???
See my for sale ad. I am selling some new blue bag win brass.

I ordered and received my 300 win mag brass from bluecollarreloading.com
It is actually for a friend and it will probably last him a lifetime.(box of 50)
As long as he will save the brass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the info guys. Truly appreciate it. I am always up for a new place to order more supplies from!