300 Weatherby - Vanguard - Max COAL?

I may buy the Vanguard since I can get it pretty cheap ($200). Small guy big recoil has him soured and just wants it gone. AT 6'4" 260 I don't mind recoil (love shooting slugs off bench! - I know masochist!). So if I can it cheap (maybe 40 rounds through it), I want to add Timney and BC stock. BUT before I do so, what is the max COAL and does it restrict the longer heavier bullets?

I have a Sendero in 300WM but think this would be nice addition to launch bigger bullets.

Thoughts?
Thx
Muddy

I really like mine and it has been very accurate. I put on a new stock, trigger and a muzzle brake. Shoots just under moa. I will say it is about to need a new barrel and I will not be doing another 300 wby because of the mag length limitations. I will probably do a very long throated 300 wsm. I will miss the speed. 208 amax at 3029 and a 180 Accubond at 3266. Both hammered every animal they hit.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.