• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 ultra, Krieger, McMillan

rulonjj

Custom Long Range 300 Ultra mag built on Rem 700 action that was squared and lugs lapped, Krieger 30 inch stainless barrel plus brake 1-10 twist, Mcmillan A5 stock, bedded, Wyatt extended mag box installed, aprox 140 rnds. Comes with weaver tactical 20 base. I bought this from another member on here a year ago but I just haven't had time to set it up or shoot it. It's just been sitting in my safe and snowmobile season is just around the corner so I need to free up some $. $1900 is what I'm asking.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/300-ultra-custom-build-mcmillan-krieger-97060/ is where I bought from.

Last edited:
Awesome rifle. Should have kept it... I had groups that were easily in the .25 moa with it. Shoots the Berger 230's incredibly well and fast.

I know but I just haven't had time to set it up. I've had it a year and its just been sitting there. Figured someone else could do better with it.

I will definitely take care of it and shoot some groups with it. I will post some pics!! Can't wait!!