300 RUM from New 7mm RUM Nosler Brass

Like the title says I scored a 100 rounds of new 7 mm Ultra Mag Brass. Can I neck size up the brass Can I neck size up the brass Into the larger caliber and Everything work properly ? 300 RUM brass is very hard to find and this brass is brand new
We have 300 Rum in stock. I think you would be money ahead to sell what you have as is, and just buy 300 rum headstamped brass. We have adg in stock. Chamfer and priming available as well.
Call or text us for more details.
Paul
616 299 1349

We have 300 Rum in stock. I think you would be money ahead to sell what you have as is, and just buy 300 rum headstamped brass. We have adg in stock. Chamfer and priming available as well.
Call or text us for more details.
Paul
616 299 1349

Are you prepared to ship components to Canada, Paul?

(I believe this now requires a special export license)

I'm only asking out of curiosity as I provided a link to a Canadian Dealer with ADG 300RUM brass in stock, Post #6

Last edited:
Are you prepared to ship components to Canada, Paul?

(I believe this now requires a special export license)

I'm only asking out of curiosity as I provided a link to a Canadian Dealer with ADG 300RUM brass in stock, Post #6

Nope, I missed the Canadian thing. I'm only licensed to sell in the US. Sorry about that.

All my 300 RUM brass started out as 7mm RUM because of availability. Just upsize the neck, load and shoot. And, I believe it would be very difficult to get a 300 RUM cartridge to fit in a 7mm RUM chamber so that mismatch should be obvious.

I'd try to some how to get rid of at least the 7mm on headstamp or with sharpie put a big 3 over headstamp....something to give the shooter pause to question what is the actual cartridge they're loading. just my 2 cents.

To expand knowledge on the subject and for personal info. :)
Could the same be done only necking the 7 RUM brass all the way up to 338 RUM

Like the title says I scored a 100 rounds of new 7 mm Ultra Mag Brass. Can I neck size up the brass Can I neck size up the brass Into the larger caliber and Everything work properly ? 300 RUM brass is very hard to find and this brass is brand new
I'm quite sure you can neck up the 7 rum to 300 I do just the opposite neck down from 300 to 7. If you look at case dimensions they are exact. I anneal once fired 300 before I neck down

Have necked up 6BR brass to 30 caliber many times as others do. Final dimensions will be achieved after fire forming with a bullet........use plenty of Imperial sizing wax .

What we have to do in these hard times.
LGS just said the other day they can loosen up the restrictions on components and ammo as they're able to get things in more often