• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 RUM by Straight Shot Gunsmithing-Rem, Proof, Jewell, McMillan

pwrdbycotn

US shipping addresses only, please. Feel free to contact me with questions, offers or requests for more pictures. 573-614-1191, [email protected] or PM. Text/call for fastest response 5am-10pm Central. Please email or PM if not within those hours. Shipping will be Fedex, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please ask all questions and make offers privately using one of the above forms of communication!

300 RUM built by Nathan Dagley of Straight Shot Gunsmithing-
A few years ago I asked Nathan to turn a Remington Sendero into a more of a full custom and he did an excellent job. This gun is easily .5MOA all day long if the driver is doing his or her part. It weighs 9.4lbs (bare, no scope or bipod) according to my scales, so it's not difficult to carry.
The list of components:
Remington 700 Long Action trued by Nathan at SSG
Jewell trigger at 1.5lbs
20 moa rail bedded to action. I forget the brand, but it is a quality rail.
Wyatt's 4" extended mag box and Remington BDL bottom metal.
Proof Research 26' Sendero contour 1/10tw barrel with approximately 300 rounds shot.
McMillan adjustable HTG stock, bedded to action.

I'm asking SOLD plus actual shipping costs, or best offer. I will accept checks, cash, money orders, Venmo or Paypal (discreet, without fees)
*Bipod not included*
Edit to add: I have feedback here in the feedback thread, and have substantial amounts of feedback on other forums dealing with other hobbies. I'm more than happy to provide feedback and references to anyone that asks.

riRHp2J.jpg

kH5pI2V.jpg

qUuEnG8.jpg

qGpiCJW.jpg

E9giNDV.jpg

meqteZM.jpg

1ci6xqB.jpg

6uKqaAO.jpg

uWUpoaZ.jpg

P6hELPv.jpg

u3ej2C4.jpg

PH6QgWs.jpg